Do you have a business, rescue group or service and would like to host a table at the 9th Annual Paws 4 A Cure Charity Event and Walk to promote your business? Become a vendor at the 9th Annual Paws 4 A Cure Event and Walk on May 1, 2016 at 1:00.
Setup is from 11:00 AM to 12:45 PM. The event starts at 1:00. Please present your acceptance email to the event staff at the vendor entrance. There will be no entry allowed for vendors that did not receive an acceptance email.
You may drive your vehicle onto the field to unload at your booth space.
Electrical power is not available in the booth area. You must bring your own tent, tables, chairs, etc.
- There is NO ELECTRICITY available on the site.
- The event is on an open field without shaded areas. A 10x10 canopy tent is highly recommended.
- All vendors that have food are responsible for obtaining a Seller’s Permit and complying with local rules and regulations.
- All vendors operate at their own risk and should provide their own insurance.
- There will be no rain dates or refunds in the event of a cancellation or inclement weather.
** If you are in need of renting a 10x10 canopy tent, table and chairs for the event, please contact Paws 4 A Cure’s exclusive vendor; Canopy Tents by Michael at (781)983-2384. **